VIOSO 6 is an automatic calibration software that allows you to set up a projection out of multiple displays to be integrated with other video- or visualization products. There are numerous ways to integrate with other applications. Some applications are handled with a certain data export, some applications require an additional plugin, and there are even some applications that have integrated the complete calibration procedure.
In this documentation we put together all relevant information for each type of integration.
Overview of supported applications
|Media Playback solutions
- Learn more how to perform a camera based calibration of multiple projectors
- The documentation of “VIOSO 6” describes all aspects of a calibration.
- Check out the comprehensive video tutorial of a step-by-step guide of a calibration.
- Learn more how to integrate with third party applications:
- Select from the left side menu a chapter to learn about specific third party integrations.