Please check with the folloring list if you have everything ready for the remote session with Vioso expert.
- your hardware configuration meets system requirements. You can find them here for Player and here for Anyblend
- your PC is connected to the Internet
- number projectors according to your installation have to be ON and connected to the PC (or PCs)
- Projectors are installed, focused and display image.
- the have sufficient overlap (15-20%)
- all drivers are installed
- camera is checked and works (see here How to check the camera)
- for the IDS Ethernet camera, make sure camera is connected to a dedicated Gigabit network adaptor
6. Vioso Software
- download and install it from here http://vioso.com/downloads.php
- make sure the software is running without major issues like expired license, wron hardware, etc.
7. Teamviewer Software
- Download and install the last version of the Teamviewer from here https://www.teamviewer.com
- Or use the Vioso version without installation. Download it from here http://www.vioso.com/downloads/teamviewer/TeamViewerVIOSO_en.exe
8. Teams or telephone for live talk
- Microsoft Teams is our preferred option for live voice talk. It is better to have it on a separate PC (/laptop/tablet/smartphone).
- Provide us with your e-mail address prior to the session, so that we can do the approvement in time
9. Prepare the setup
- In order to have a maximum productive session, please prepare as much as you can: dim the room light, start the projectors, align them on the screen, etc.
- If you have issues, please prepare the system to demonstrate the issues
- Content is king! Everything we do is depending on the final content, so make sure that the content is available (original, preview, etc.)