Before getting started, consider following these steps to meet the conditions for a successful scanning:
- Reduce ambient light. The less ambient light you have, the better scanning quality you will get. Turn off the light, close windows, etc.
- Adjust your camera properly. For more details and guidelines, check the VIOSO Core manual.
- Camera and projectors must not be moved or shaken during the scanning process.
- Avoid any interruption by external influences (person in front of the camera or between projector and surface).
- Check that your camera and projectors are focused (but don’t use auto-focus!).
- Provide sufficient projector overlap.