- Origin is viewer’s eye
- OpenGL right-handed camera-like coordinate system +X = right, +Y= up, +Z back
- Unit Millimeter
- Panadome Screen
- generated with VIOSO
- R=3000mm, left: -90°, right 90°, lower -20°, upper 70°
- Axes: +X right, +Y up, +Z back
- Platform pivot is 750mm below mid-point of sphere
- Eye is 600mm above and 350mm left of platform pivot
The simulator’s axes and scale are identical to VIOSO, thus the rotation/scale part of the matrix, which is the upper 3×3 is Identity.
The pivot (rotation center) is 750mm below model origin, so a position input of (0,0,0) must become (0,-750,0) this is realized by setting t=(0,-750,0).
Eye is in IG coordinates. So set it to (-350,600,0)
Don’t forget to set