- Origin is center of floor, 30cm below mid-point of base circle of screen
- DirectX left-handed camera-like coordinate system +X = right, +Y= up, +Z front
- Unit inches
- Custom model
- Unit Meter
- Origin is mid-point of base circle of cylinder
- R=4m h=3m
- Axes: +X=right, +Y=forward, +Z=up (right handed)
- Tracker is calibrated to model origin, so it yields model coordinates
- Stereoscopic 3D
The base matrix must be scaled down to inches 1”=0.0254m. Also, the axes are rotated: Y is same but model Y is IGs Z and Z is Y. This also flips the handedness. The origin 30cm lower.
base=[0.0254,0,0,0;0, 0, 0.0254,0;0, 0.0254,0,0;0,0,-0.3,1]
The tracker yields the actual head position and direction in inches. We must add the eye-offset to left and right eye this is in IG coordinates so we need to shift 1.25” to each side. We set eye-vector to:
[channel1L] eye=[-1.25,0,0] [channel1R] eye=[1.25,0,0]
bTurnWithView=0 ; to keep the world fixed to the walls of the screen instead to the viewers eye.