Before getting started, ensure these conditions for a successful scan:
- Reduce ambient light: The less ambient light you have, the better scanning quality you will get. Turn off the light, close windows, etc.
- Adjust your camera properly: For more details and guidelines, check the VIOSO Core manual.
- Camera and projectors must not be moved or shaken during the scanning process.
- Avoid any interruption by external influences (person in front of the camera or between projector and surface).
- Check that your camera and projectors are focused (But don’t use Auto-focus!).
- Provide sufficient projectors overlap.
For a step by step guide on the calibration process, refer to the navigation menu on the left or follow the links below: