Some setups require the use of multiple cameras to scan the entire projection surface. VIOSO provides two methods to perform such calibrations:
Method 1: 3D alignment-based:
relies on the placement of a 3D model of the screen relative to the calibration cameras.
Method 2: Marker-based multi-cam:
relies on physical markers to deduce camera poses.
- Each camera must view entirely the image of the projector(s) assigned to it.
- Each camera must scan distinct projector(s).
- Calibration cameras should be multi-cam approved, please contact email@example.com to check if your setup meets the requirements.
- An intrinsic camera calibration is optional, but can improve the quality of your scanning and alignment: learn more about this here.
- Multi-camera calibration is a feature available only in VIOSO Anyblend VR&SIM and VIOSO Integrate Plus.